Huobi (eco-chain) Heco guide
Huobi (eco-chain) Heco is now connected to Huobi wallet. Heco is a high-performance public chain that has achieved TPS500+, block time is shortened to 3 seconds, and meta-trading function is supported, seamless connection to smart contracts based on Ethereum and support of ETH, BTC and other assets cross-chain mapping. The access to Heco will further enrich Huobi Wallet ecosystem and bring users a faster and more efficient operating experience.
The process of Heco wallet creation, wallet import and on-chain transfer, receiving and exchange is shown below：
Heco wallet creation
1. If you have not created any wallet yet, go to the wallet home page, click ‘Create’.
When created a wallet, click on ‘Balances’, select Heco eco-chain, tap ‘Create wallet’.
- If there is no special demand, select ‘Standard wallet’ and confirm.
- Enter ‘Wallet management’, select ‘Imported’.
- Tap on ‘Import’, enter the security password.
- Choose Heco eco-chain
- Enter mnemonic phrases or private key.
- Since import is successful, go to ‘Balances’ to view.
Note: at present, HT has launched a number of main chains on Ethereum, Wave protocol and Huobi Heco eco-chain. For instance, Huobi wallet has marked different types of HT, in process of interaction with them, please pay attention.
- First import Heco wallet, then on ‘Balances’ page click on the relevant asset to enter the details page.
- Select ‘Send’, enter the transfer address and transfer amount, adjust the miner fee.
- Click ‘Confirm, check the data in confirmation window and click ‘Confirm’.
- After confirmation, enter security password.
- After entering the password, the transaction will start automatically packing. The transaction is on the chain and confirmed.
- The transaction is completed.
To receive money use wallet address or generated QR code.
Transfers and receipts are recorded, go to the transaction history page to check the relevant records