Recently, iToken Wallet has integrated the cross-chain swap function by SWFT, in which users are available making cross-chain swap via public chains directly through iToken Wallet. Now it supports with over 20 public chains and more than 300 tokens supported.
iToken will cooperate with SWFT to hold a one-week time-bounded swap event. During the event, users will be able to enjoy the discount when making swap any tokens through iToken Wallet with the minimum of 50 USDT.
What the discount will you get? The bigger the value of asset you swap, the greater the discount you get.
Event time: Sep 20th 8:00 - Sep 26th 08:00 (UTC)
How to Participate:
- The user downloads and opens the iToken APP
- Create/import wallet address (with funds on that address);
- Complete the exchange transaction of any chain and any token through iToken [SWAP], and the cumulative amount is not less than 50 USDT;
- The accumulated transaction volume during the event period will determine the exchange discount enjoyed by the user, with a maximum of 0 handling fee;
- The handling fee (the discounted part) will be returned to the user's wallet address within 7 working days after the event ends;
Discount Tiers (each matches with a rage of Swap volume):
- Tier 1: 100% (Swap volume > 50,000 USDT)
- Tier 2: 80% (Swap volume > 10,000 USDT)
- Tier 3: 50% (Swap volume > 5000 USDT)
- Basic : 10% (Swap volume ≥ 50 USDT)
Download the iToken Wallet App now to participate: https://itoken.onelink.me/oUOs/A1e1
How to use Swap on iToken: https://support.huobiwallet.io/hc/en-us/articles/8449457013403
1. During the event, the user has made at least one transaction through iToken SWAP, or the accumulated transaction amount exceeds $50 USDT;
2. Users must trade iToken Swap and not any other DApps;
3. The handling fee for the discounted rate portion will be issued to the user's wallet address within 7 working days after the event ends;
4. The returned handling fee will be converted into USDT equivalent to the currency value at the time of the transaction and returned to the polygon address;
5. One wallet address is regarded as one user, and if multiple wallet addresses are used to participate in the transaction, it is regarded as multiple users;
6. If any false, illegal, cheating, etc. behaviors are found by the user during the event, iToken reserves the right to cancel the user's qualification for winning the prize;
7. iToken reserves the right of final interpretation of this event, and reserves the right to decide to cancel or modify any event or event rules;
8. This event is not affiliated with Apple Inc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.