To celebrate iToken brand upgrade, we are going to launch a video contest named “Unlock Web3 with iToken” to let everyone around world to be involved. The contest will be setup with a total prize pool of 5,300 USDT, it’s a competition for people to make videos on a topic of "Unlock Web3 with iToken", everyone who are creative, sparkling and blockchain lover can show your talent among making video, and grab your big prize up to 1,000 USDT, the total prize pool will be 5,300 USDT!!
Event time: June 09 - June 22 (2 weeks)
Video Submission Period: June 09 -- June 22 10:00AM (UTC)
Final Results Announcement Time: June 25 10:00 AM (UTC)
How to Participate:
- All users will need to create iToken video by themselves, with no limited in materials and video length (usually 1-3 minutes).
- Users will need to upload their video to Youtube or TikTok, then share it to Twitter with @iTokenwallet tagged and a hashtag #Unlock Web3 with iToken#.
- Beside of that, please also fill the “Unlock Web3 with iToken Video” Collection Form with relevant information.
Prize :(Total 5,300 USDT):
- Top 1 - 3 users :1000 USDT each
- Top 4 – 6 users:500 USDT each
- Top 7 – 10 users:200 USDT each
70% - The number of views, likes, comments and retweets of the video on social media.
30% - The iToken team.
The prize will be distributed within 7 weekdays after event conclude and will be available to check on your iToken balance.
- All entries need to fill in "Unlock Web3 with iToken Video Collection Form". If you do not fill in this form, you will be deemed as giving up the qualification of participation. The registration deadline: 10:00am (UTC) June 22, 2022.
- All video must be the original work created by participant.
- There is no limit to the number of entries for each participator, but each participator can only win the prize once, which will be subjected to the highest prize.
- There is no limit to the language for the videos. (But please use English subtitles if it is not English video).
- The video creator shall confirm that he/she owns the copyright of his/her work, and iToken will not bear any legal liability, including (but not limited to) any legal liability arising from the infringement of others' right of portrait, right of reputation, right of privacy, copyright and trademark, etc. All legal liabilities arising from the above disputes shall be borne by the author himself/herself.
- All entries must not contain any content hostile to the state, cause religious or racial disputes, or involve pornography, violence or racial discrimination.
- iToken will have the first right to publish and distribute its works in audio-visual products.
- iToken reserves the right to interpret the event.