As a solution to bridge DeFi and CeFi, Cloud Wallet seamlessly syncs with Huobi Global, allowing users to participate in the DeFi space with their existing Huobi Global account.
Now users can invest in Dapps on ETH, Polygon, HECO and BSC through Cloud Wallet. If you still haven’t got a Cloud Wallet, create one by following this tutorial.
If you already have one, let’s explore DApps now. We’ll use Uniswap as an example.
1. Open the Huobi Global APP. Go to the 「Wallet」 page and log in. Then, click 【Cloud Wallet】.
2. On the 「Cloud Wallet」 page, click the address on the top right corner to switch wallet. Slide the icon on the left, find ETH and choose 【Cloud Wallet-1】.
3. Click 【Invested】 in the middle of the page and then click 【Go to ‘One Click DeFi’】. On the 「One Click DeFi」 page, click 【Uniswap】 to enter the DApp.
How to swap tokens?
1. On the 「Swap」 page, select the token you wish to trade and the token you wish to receive. Click on 【Select a token】 and browse the list to find the token. Enter the amount that you wish to trade. We use ETH and AAVE as an example here.
2. Press the 【Swap】 button to view a preview of your swap. When you’re ready, click 【Confirm Swap】.
How to Provide Liquidity on Uniswap V3?
1. On the 「Pool」 page, click 【Select a token】 to select the pair of tokens you wish to provide as liquidity. We use ETH and AAVE as an example here.
2. Select the right fee tier and set price range. The DApp will auto-select the fee tier with the most liquidity because that is a good heuristic.
3. Enter a value in one of the 【Deposit Amounts】 boxes and the other box will automatically populate the corresponding amount.
4. Finally you need to approve the Uniswap v3 router contract to spend tokens on your behalf.
5. Once the approve transaction has been confirmed, you can press preview, review the transaction details, and then click【Add】 to trigger the transaction.