Cloud Wallet is a wallet solution that bridges the DeFi and CeFi ecosystems, and it is a step forward for Huobi in further supporting the DeFi ecosystem and providing users with more crypto options.
Now, users can invest in Dapps on ETH, Polygon, HECO and BSC through Cloud Wallet. If you still haven’t got a Cloud Wallet, create one by following this tutorial.
If you already have one, let’s explore DApps now. We’ll use Uniswap as an example.
1. Open the Huobi Wallet APP. Go to 「Wallet」 page. Click the upper left button to switch wallet.
2. Slide the icon on the left, find ETH and choose 【Cloud Wallet-1】.
3. Go to 「Browser」 page. Find Uniswap under the ETH section, or enter the url of Uniswap(https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap) directly in the search bar to visit the Dapp.
4. Click “Connect Wallet” in the top right-hand corner and your Cloud Wallet will be connected.
How to swap tokens?
1. On the 「Swap」 page, select the token you wish to trade and the token you wish to receive. Click on 【Select a token】 and browse the list to find the token. Enter the amount that you wish to trade. We use ETH and AAVE as an example here.
2. Press the 【Swap】 button to view a preview of your swap. When you’re ready, click 【Confirm Swap】.
How to Provide Liquidity on Uniswap V3?
1. On the 「Pool」 page, click 【Select a token】 to select the pair of tokens you wish to provide as liquidity. We use ETH and AAVE as an example here.
2. Select the right fee tier and set price range. The DApp will auto-select the fee tier with the most liquidity because that is a good heuristic.
3. Enter a value in one of the 【Deposit Amounts】 boxes and the other box will automatically populate the corresponding amount.
4. Finally you need to approve the Uniswap v3 router contract to spend tokens on your behalf.
5. Once the approve transaction has been confirmed, you can press preview, review the transaction details, and then click【Add】 to trigger the transaction.