Once the withdrawal is completed, the digital assets are owned by the other party. We recommend you beware of fraud identification and various types of fraud. Fraud cases are as follows:
‘Fake official staff’ fraud
Some criminals and fraudsters pretend to be customer service or staff of Huobi Wallet or other platforms. In the name of security risks, they require you to undergo security checks to remove the risk/freeze of your account. Taking advantage of your panic, fraudsters obtain your private keys, or induce you to complete the transfer.
- Add your WeChat /QQ or other social media accounts and send you a link/QR code. Let you click the link/scan the code and fill in the wallet address, mnemonic words, private key, etc., to complete the fraud.
- Let you download the video conferencing software/APP. Require you to open the screen sharing or remote operation of your mobile phone. Obtain important information such as your private key or mnemonic phrases, and complete the fraud.
- In the name of activating/verifying your wallet, guide you to enter mnemonic phrases in the phishing website, and then transfer all your assets out to complete the fraud.
Security Reminder: Any platform staff will not take the initiative to contact you on the grounds that your account is at risk. They will not ask you for any important information, and will not let you download third-party screen sharing softwares. Please refer to the official announcement for any changes of the platform.
Gain your trust: add your personal WeChat, QQ, Telegram or other social media accounts. Impersonate official personnel to gain your trust and promote various airdrop events.
- Guide users to scan the QR code on event posters or enter the website of the event through links. Make users to approve to receive airdrop tokens. After approval, scammers obtain users’ permission to transfer the assets.
- Induce you to open the fake DApp with a high APY and transfer assets to the designated airdrop address to complete the fraud.
Security Reminder: Anyone who claims to cooperate with Huobi without authorization or impersonates Huobi Wallet staff is a fraud. Please refer to the official announcements for information about platform activities.
'Fake token' fraud
- Gain your trust: Send you SMS or email in the name of Huobi Wallet. Add your social media accounts and impersonate official personnel to gain trust.
- Fraud: Induce users to visit third-party Apps or websites. They will transfer "USDT" tokens to users' wallets (however, the "USDT" tokens are fake with no value) to win their trust. After gaining users’ trust, the scammers would coax users to withdraw their assets from Huobi Wallet to the address provided.
Security Reminder: The platform will never send text messages asking you to withdraw tokens to a specific address, or make private transfers and withdrawals.
If you need help or have any questions, please send an email to the official customer service: email@example.com.
I support the wdl
Haw are you
New users who download iToken can get one chance of lucky draw. The maximum reward is 100 USDT.
Enter my invitation code: 0E0A5X to redeem rewards.
Please sign in to leave a comment.