Cloud Wallet is designed for entry-level users. With Cloud Wallet, users can manage digital assets without the need to keep private keys by themselves, which greatly lowering the threshold for users to participate in DeFi. Backed by the leading security technology of Huobi Group, Cloud Wallet provides users with a safe and convenient user experience.
Currently, Cloud Wallet only supports HECO chain. Other mainstream public chains such as ETH, BSC and Polygon will be supported in the future.
How to create Cloud Wallet?
If you have created Cloud Wallet on Huobi Global before:
1. Open the Huobi Wallet APP. Go to 「Settings」 page. Click 【Cloud Wallet settings】.
2. On the login page, enter email/phone number and password. Click the arrow to verify your account and complete the login process. Currently, you can only set your asset password on Huobi Global.
3. Go to 「Wallet」 page. Click the upper right button to switch wallet. On the 【Wallet Management】page, slide the icon on the left, find HECO and click【Add wallet】.
4. Click 【Create Cloud Wallet】.Then you can view the Cloud Wallet.
If you have never created Cloud Wallet before:
1. Open the Huobi Wallet APP. Go to 「Wallet」 page. Click the upper right button to switch wallet.
2. Slide the icon on the left, find HECO and click【Add wallet】. Then, choose 【Create Cloud Wallet】.
3. Click 【Go to log in】.On the login page, enter email/phone number and password. After login, click 【Create Cloud Wallet】 again to view Cloud Wallet.
Receive and Transfer Assets
Click on【Receive】, copy the QR code or recipient’s address and send it to the other party.
Click on 【Transfer】, and enter the recipient’s address and amount.
At present, users can only create one Cloud Wallet with one Global master account. In the future, we will continue to expand the Dapps that users can participate in. Please stay tuned.