Huobi Wallet will launch Cloud Wallet on September 30, 2021.
Cloud Wallet is designed for entry-level users. With Cloud wallet, users can manage digital assets without the need to keep private keys by themselves, which greatly lowering the threshold for users to participate in DeFi. Backed by the leading security technology of Huobi Group, Cloud Wallet provides users with a safe and convenient user experience.
We will hold an airdrop event with SOL, YGG, SRM, CRV, LUNA, TRX, MASK, TUSD, TALK, RLY, PUSH, EPIK, SXP, WHALE, RAD, SKU to share $200,000 worth of token.
Event duration: 11:00 (UTC) on Sep. 30 – 11:00 (UTC) on Oct. 31
- Download/Open Global to create a Cloud Wallet;
- Download/Open Huobi Wallet and login with your Cloud Wallet address;
- Ensure that there are no less than 1 HT in the address, wait to share $200,000 worth of token.
Without HT? How to get?
- Buy HT through Huobi Global.
- Transfer HT to Cloud Wallet through Huobi Global.
- Use iSwap to get HT.
- The reward will be issued to the「Cloud Wallet」account within 7 working days after the event ends. You can go to the Huobi Global 「Cloud Wallet」page or Huobi Wallet 「Cloud Wallet」page to check whether the airdrop has arrived;
- If the HT in the Cloud Wallet address is less than 1HT, you will not get the airdrop;
- The same device, the same UID, and the same address are regarded as the same user, any cheating will be disqualified;
- Huobi Wallet reserves the final interpretation right of this event.
The Platform does not make any warranty or commitment to any information, product and business of any third-party website linked to the Platform or any other form of content of a subject other than the Platform. Your use of any third-party website links through the Platform is your personal choice and not our recommendation. It is your personal decision to use any service, information and product provided by third-party websites, and you shall bear all the responsibilities arising therefrom; Any economic loss caused by your use of a third-party website shall be resolved by you and the third-party website.