Huobi Cloud Wallet is a crypto wallet for entry-level users that does not require users to keep their own private keys, thus significantly lowering the barrier to accessing the wallet for these users. With the Cloud Wallet, users can participate in selected DeFi projects more easily. At present, the cloud wallet only supports the creation of HECO wallet address. Other public chains such as ETH, BSC, Polygon, etc will be added in the future.
How to create a Huobi Cloud Wallet?
1. Visit Huobi Global through either web or APP
2. Switch to the Balance page, click "Cloud Wallet" at the top right of the page, read the prompt and then click "Got it".
3. Click "Create Cloud Wallet". After the creation is completed, you can check the wallet address, check your DeFi assets and the projects you are participating in, and transfer assets on the wallet page.
How to transfer assets to Huobi Cloud Wallet?
1. Click "Balances" - "Cloud Wallet" - "Transfer" to enter the cloud wallet transfer page
2. Or click "Balances"-"Transfer"-"Cloud Wallet Transfer" to enter the cloud wallet transfer page
3. Enter the amount you want to transfer and click "Transfer". Confirm the transfer information, read the risk tips, and then click "Confirm".
*At present, you can only transfer funds between your exchange account and cloud wallet.
4. Enter the information needed for security verification in the pop-up box, click "Confirm" to complete the transfer.