Dear Valued Users,
Recently, we have received multiple feedback from users that some criminals and fraudsters are pretending to be customer service or staff of Huobi Wallet. Fraud cases are as follows:
1. The fraudulent Huobi Wallet customer service guides the user to scan QR codes in order to transfer assets on the premise of activating the wallet. The transfer confirmation operation is actually to authorize the wallet. The criminals then transfer assets out of your wallet and steal your assets.
2. The criminals impersonating official staff members will also add users’ WeChats, and use airdrop events as an excuse to instruct users to transfer assets from the exchange to the wallet. After transfer, they send a fake official verification website for users to confirm whether the channel is an official one. In the verification process, the wallet will be connected and the private key will be stolen. Criminals will immediately transfer your assets out to complete the theft.
1. Anyone who claims to cooperate with Huobi Wallet without authorization is a fraud. Please beware of various types of fraud. Do not share important information such as mnemonic words and private keys to anyone or any platform. Once private keys are disclosed, criminals can transfer assets out of your wallet.
2. Please refer to our official announcements for information about platform activities.
Huobi Wallet Official Channel:
1. Official Website: https://www.huobiwallet.io/
2. Official Telegraph Group: https://t.me/huobiwallet_english
3. If you need additional help or have any questions, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.