Once your private key is stolen, it means your wallet assets are under the control of someone else. So here are a few things to keep in mind when using private key:
- After creating your wallet, please backup your private key as soon as possible.
- Try to use a physical medium to backup your private key, such as writing it down on a piece of paper and then storing it in secret. Do not use screenshots to keep a record of your private key.
- Ensure that the private key is correct and check it multiple times before moving onto the next screen. You can use other wallets that support private keys to import the private key to backup and verify its accuracy.
- Keep the private key properly and isolate them from network.
- Huobi Wallet is not responsible for any asset loss caused by the loss, damage, or out-of-control of the private key.