Huobi Wallet supports the Heco network. Users can easily create and import Heco wallet addresses, transfer and receive assets, and use Dapps on Heco network through Huobi Wallet.
Create/Import Heco Wallet
1. Go to the official website https://www.huobiwallet.io to download the latest version of Huobi Wallet.
2. Click on 【Try Now】and set a security password. (If you have used Huobi Wallet before, ignore this step)
3. Switch to the 「Wallet」page, click on 【Add wallet】.
4. Slide the icon on the left, find Heco, and click on【Add wallet】. If you want to create a new Heco address, please choose 【Create Wallet】. If you already have one, you can also choose 【Import Wallet】.
5. If you choose to create a wallet, click on【Backup Mnemonic Phrases】. Read the tips, and click on 【Confirm and complete】.
6. Once finished, you can check the newly created/imported Heco wallets.
*Reminder: Please safely backup your Mnemonic Phrases and keep them in the right way.
Receive and Transfer Assets
Click on【Receive】, copy the QR code or recipient’s address and send it to the other party.
Click on 【Transfer】, and enter the recipient’s address and amount.