Once your mnemonic phrases are stolen, it means your wallet assets are under the control of someone else. So here are a few things to keep in mind when using mnemonic phrases:
- After creating your wallet, please backup your mnemonic phrases as soon as possible.
- Try to use a physical medium to backup your phrases, such as writing them down on a piece of paper and then storing them in secret. Do not use screenshots to keep a record of your phrases.
- Ensure that the mnemonic phrases are correct and check them multiple times before moving onto the next screen. You can use other wallets that support mnemonic phrases to import the mnemonic phrases backup and verify its accuracy.
- Keep the mnemonic phrases properly and isolate them from network.
- Huobi Wallet is not responsible for any asset loss caused by the loss, damage, or out-of-control of the mnemonic phrases.