Login to Could Wallet:
- Open iToken Wallet, tap the [Profile] on the bottom bar, then click [Cloud Wallet] to go the Cloud Wallet page.
- Open Huobi. tap the [Assets] on the bottom bar, then click [Cloud Wallet] to go the Cloud Wallet page.
If you want to make a transfer from Cloud Wallet
- Select the token you want to transfer; in this case, we choose ETH as our example. Select your wallet, tap to go to the wallet asset page.
- Then you’ll see the page below, please click on [Transfer] to jump to Transfer page, then select your account (make sure you’re transferring from Cloud wallet, if not, click the double arrows bottom), then input the transfer amount. Final step, click [Transfer] then input your transfer password.
If you want to make a withdrawal from Cloud Wallet
- Select the token you want to withdraw; in this case, we’d choose ETH as our example. Then select your wallet, tap to go to the wallet page.
- Then click [Withdraw] to jump to withdrawal page. Input your receiving address and the withdrawal amount. And click [Transfer]. Then you’ll be all set, please waiting for your asset delivering to the receiving account, it takes time sometimes.
If you want to withdraw your NFTs from Huobi Cloud Wallet
1. We use the withdrawal of Huobi NFTs as an example. To withdraw Huobi NFTs, you need to choose the HECO chain. Tap the chain menu in the top left corner, select HECO, and choose your cloud wallet.
2. Select the NFTs you want to withdraw, and tap Transfer to access the NFT withdrawal page. Enter your receiving address, and tap OK.
Thanks for your reading.
Disclaimers: This tutorial is only a tutorial to Cloud Wallet, and shall not be construed as any investment advice. You may want to fully understand the related risks before making investment decisions at your own discretion.
Article is closed for comments.